Development is the future
We conduct research and development and are active in a broadly-understood field of medical and pharmaceutical biotechnology.
We offer comprehensive biotechnological solutions aimed at innovative biotechnological ventures in medicine and pharmaceutics.
We lead our clients from the stage of basic research to an effective implementation of biotechnological products and ventures.
We are a research & development company and conduct a wide range of activities in the field of medical and pharmaceutical biotechnology. Our team consists of experienced biotechnologists, doctors and pharmacists. We work closely together with the local academic community, medical doctors as well as leading pharmaceutical companies. Our consultants have overseen a great number of projects for both small companies and large corporations. We conduct research on innovative formulas and solutions in the field of dermatology, pediatrics and therapy of the common cold.
We are mainly interested in dietary supplements based on natural sources, medicines for home use, natural food additives, probiotics, innovative drugs and other health-related products.
We conduct research and development and are active in a broadly-understood field of medical and pharmaceutical biotechnology. We offer comprehensive biotechnological solutions in order to conduct innovative biotechnological ventures in medicine and pharmaceutics. We offer services which lead our clients from the stage of basic research to an effective implementation of biotechnological products and ventures.
We are interrested in:
- dietary supplements based on natural sources,
- medicines for home use,
- import and export of natural food additives,
- development of formulas for probiotics,
- development of formulas for innovative drugs,
- development of formulas for health-related products of plant origin,
- development of formulas for skin-care and medical cosmetics,
- development of formulas for collagen based products,,
- development of formulas for therapeutic products of plant origin,
- research on innovative formulas and solutions in dermatology, pediatrics and therapy of the common cold.
Analysis of macromolecules
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy,
- Size-exclusion chromatography (SEC),
- SDS-PAGE and Western Blot analysis
- PCR, cloning, mutagenesis,
- optimization of DNA sequence,
- design of cloning vectors,
- Restriction fragment (RFLP) analysis,
- preparation of high pure DNA on a large scale (for example for transient cell transfection)
- implementation of stable transfectants into an eukaryotic cell line,
- immobilization of protein onto agarose and magnetic carriers.
- purification to the purity level required by the client,
- biomass extraction through sonication, homogenization, use of detergents or French pressure cell press,
- dozens of combinations of chromatographic strategies,
- removal of expressive tags,
- immobilisation onto a solid inert insoluble deposit (agarose, magnetic spheres) or fluorescent dyes.
- designing PCR, RT-PCR, Real Time PCR reactions including designing of primers,
- designing methods of protein purification including recombinant proteins,
- obtaining homogeneous and active proteins according to the submitted procedure or according to a procedure devised by the laboratory staff,
- determining the physicochemical and biological properties of proteins.
- equipment for PAGE electrophoresis
- Semi-Dry Transfer Unit
- Laboratory autoclave LABOKLAV
- Laboratory autoclave VARIOKLAV
- biofermentor (40l) with 12 cylinders
- bioreactor for cell cultures
- preparative HPLC with equipment
- Dual-channel gas chromatograph with autosampler
- GC-MS instrument (gas chromatograph with mass spectrometer)
- High pressure laboratory reactors
- plate reader with dropper kit
- Benchtop incubator shaker
- fraction collector
- HPLC columns
- laminar-flow cabinet safety class II
- vacuum concentrator
- cell counter
- benchtop freeze dryer
- optical microscope with DSFil digital camera
- dosing systems with a complete accessory kit
- PCR with thermal gradient
- Supercritical fluid HPLC pump
- vacuum pump
- Flow reactor
- UV-VIS spectrophotometer
- ICP-OES spectrometer
- ICP-TOF-MS mass spectrometer
- Vacuum concentrator
- FLPC system with cooling cabinet
- CCD gel documentation system with camera
- system for concentrating assays with the membrane techniques in a stream of inert gas
- precision and analytical balances
- Rotary evaporator with equipment
Synkol sp. z o.o. sp. k.
ul. Klecińska 125, 54-413 Wrocław
phone. +48 71 785 89 66
Tax Identification Number: 8943058135
REGON (National Business Registry Number): 360172558
NCR (National Court Register): 0000532676
- If you are interested in joining our team please check out our job listings and apply today.
Candidates are welcomed to email us their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your CV the following clause” I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.” We reserve the right to get in touch only with selected candidates.
- We are not hiring at the moment.